I frequently experience temporal displacement in small
increments, approximately fifteen to thirty minutes at a
This may well be a natural, if hitherto unacknowledged,
human ability. I discovered this phenomenon without looking
for it; in fact, I believe I experienced it many times before
I realized it. Perhaps this happens to others, too.
In every instance of time travel, I observed the following
- I am entirely naked.
- The ambient temperature is elevated.
- I am inside the temporal displacement chamber with the
door (or curtain, in some chambers) closed.
- At the moment of the jump, my mind is occupied with
some routine task.
- There is no direct perception of time travel, except
through coincidental external events, until I leave the
- The direction of travel is consistently forward, that
is, into the future.
- After the jump, my hair squeaks.
Some conditions occur frequently, but not always:
- After a long jump, the ambient humidity is typically
very high, even saturated.
- An unusually long displacement may be accompanied by a
sudden, sharp drop in temperature.
If you have had similar experiences, or if you have some
explanation for this phenomenon, please let me know! Send me